Crypto-Bank is a registered legal international investment company. The company was created by a group of qualified experts, professional bankers, traders and analysts who specialized in the stock, bond, futures, currencies, gold, silver and oil trading with having more than ten years of extensive practical experiences of combined personal skills, knowledge, talents and collective ambitions for success.
We believe that superior investment performance is achieved through a skillful balance of three core attributes: knowledge, experience and adaptability. There is only one way to be on the cutting edge – commitment to innovation. We do our best to achieve a consistent increase in investment performance for our clients, and superior value-add. We appreciate our clients loyalty and value the relationships we build with each customer. No matter what country you come from, our professional managers will help you to choose the investment product that best fits your demands.
Our managers are constantly working on implementing unique trading methods with the most advanced and effective trading technology, competitive services, high-quality performance, genuine practices, excellent customer support service and fund safety that allow us to work successfully on the market in a highly profitable way.
Having many investment methods allows us to maintain a constant high interest rate for our clients. One of our strongest advantages over competitors is that we provide the utmost flexibility and the most important insurance on funds being invested with us. The company provides Risk- Free Investment products to global investors, which is a landmark for the company performance.
The below simple method on how to invest with Crypto-Bank Investment site
Choose the plan that suits you and deposit the amount you want considering the minimum and maximum deposit
On Deposit Maturity, click on Withdraw and your coin will be sent to your provied account automatically.
1. Join a Bitcoin Exchange First, you’ll need to determine where you want to make a Bitcoin purchase. Most Bitcoin investors use cryptocurrency exchanges. There’s no official “Bitcoin” company because it’s an open-source technology, but there are several different exchanges that facilitate Bitcoin transactions. These exchanges are the middlemen of cryptocurrency investing, like a stock brokerage. If you decide to purchase from an exchange, you’ll have to decide which exchange you want to buy from. Here are a few of the most popular options: Coinbase: A very popular crypto exchange that insures losses in the event of a security breach or fraudulent transfers Bitfinex: The longest-running cryptocurrency exchange that’s optimized for advanced traders and lenders (unfortunately, Bitfinex doesn’t currently accept US customers) Strategize the strengths and weaknesses of the company.
2. Get a Bitcoin Wallet When you purchase a coin, it’s stored in a “wallet,” which is where all your cryptocurrency is stored. There are two types of wallets you can get: a “hot wallet” or a “cold wallet.” A hot wallet is a wallet that’s operated by either your cryptocurrency exchange or by a provider. Some exchanges will automatically provide you with a hot wallet when you open your account. In any case, hot wallets are convenient because you’ll be able to access your coins through the internet or a software program. Some notable hot wallets are: Electrum: Software that enables you to store your coins on your computer Mycelium: A mobile-only app for Android and iPhone users However, hot wallets are not the most secure form of coin storage. If the hot wallet provider is hacked, then your coin information may be at risk. A cold wallet is the safest storage method for your coins. A cold wallet is an actual piece of hardware that stores your coins, usually, a portable device that’s similar to a flash drive. Most cold wallets cost between $60 to $100. Some popular cold wallets are: Trezor Ledger Nano If you’re only going to purchase small amounts of coin, then you might be fine using a hot wallet with an insured crypto exchange. But if you’re going to be trading large amounts of coin, then a cold wallet would be well worth your investment.
3. Connect Your Wallet to a Bank Account When you’ve obtained your wallet, you’ll need to link it to your bank account. This enables you to purchase coins and sell coins. Alternatively, your bank account may be linked to your cryptocurrency exchange account.
4. Place Your Bitcoin Order Now you’re ready to purchase Bitcoin. Your cryptocurrency exchange will have everything you need to buy. The big question is, how much Bitcoin should you purchase? Some coins cost thousands of dollars, but exchanges often allow you to buy fractions of a single coin—your initial investment could be as low as $25. Investing in Bitcoin is very risky, and it’s important that you carefully determine your risk tolerance and review your investment strategy before you purchase any Bitcoin. We’ll go over this in the next section.
5. Manage Your Bitcoin Investments After you’ve purchased bitcoin, you can: Use your coins to make online transactions Hold your coins for a long period in the hopes it’ll appreciate in value Perform day trading with your coins—that is, buying and selling coins with other Bitcoin owners, which can be facilitated on the cryptocurrency exchange Your cryptocurrency exchange will provide you with everything you need to buy and sell coins.